Electric Drive Retrofit
Convert your hydraulically driven Dip Spin Unit with an electric drive motor for faster acceleration and deceleration for coating consistency. Hold the pre-programmed RPM +/- 1 RPM, every cycle. For example we would convert your existing Model 24 with a 30 hp. electric motor; capable of achieving 325 RPM’s is less than 3 seconds.
Included in this package are the following components:
- All New 30 hp. Electric Drive Motor controlled with a variable frequency drive
- Heavy Duty Spin and Drive Assemblies complete with New Basket Locks
- Complete Electrical Control Panel with Industrial PC
- Complete MAC Valving
- Start Up and Training at your facility
Electric Drive Conversion Benefits
- Dial in a desired RPM and hold within +/- 1 RPM. Better quality supplied to your customer! Consistently coated product.
- Electric Drive includes a “slow” spin sequence for accurate alignment of the detent – eliminating downtime and reducing replacement parts costs!
- Ethernet connection for online troubleshooting, diagnostics, and on-the-fly program changes
- Three position “closed-center” MAC pilot operated valves – If an emergency stop occurs, all motions freeze – putting the operator and technicians’ safety first
- Reduced cycle time – Greater throughput
- Less Mess and Ease of Operation as opposed to the hydraulic drives