STC Dip Spin Commander Line
STC Dip Spin proudly announces our new Commander Line Dip Spin Coating System
This fully automated, high volume product coater offers state of the art technology for today’s demanding coating applications.
Features and Benefits
- The system uses four 3ft3 baskets (same as our Model 24) with two coating booths.
- Design includes a Fanuc 2000 series 5 axis robot for all basket handling.
- Output is 72 baskets per hour with 90 degree tilt, can mean up to 21,600 pounds per hour.
- Floor level loading for ease of visibility where parts are dispensed into baskets, and soft handling: maximum 8” drop.
- Depending on the oven design a customer may be able to use one booth for base coat, followed by a top coat in the second booth.
- Ease of basket changeover utilizing the robot to remove basket and place them on the automatic basket changeover table.
Watch the STC Dip Spin Commander Line Animation
STC Dip Spin proudly announces our new Commander Line Dip Spin Coating System featuring two coating booths and a fanuc 5 axis robot for all basket handling. The weight in deduct loading system provides excellence visible as parts are dispended into the basket. A maximum drop of 8” provides soft handling of the parts. The baskets are placed in the stations has the robot handles the other basket in a normal sequence of operation. The robot removes the basket from the coating chamber and evenly distributes the parts directly to the oven belt. Average cycle times is 50 seconds between basket unloading. After loading the parts on the curing loading belt, the basket is transferred to another station allowing the robot to continue the normal sequence of operations. The weigh in deduct loading system includes a hydraulic bin dumper with a metering door. The system weights product and deducts pre-programmed batches directly into the work basket which tilts as it loads for soft handling. The Commander Line achieves uniformed coating of parts that have recessed heads, threads and hard to reach inside dimeters. This is accomplished with a slow spin and up to a 90-degree tilt function. This fully automated, high volume product coater offers state of the art technology for today’s demanding coating applications.