- Manual or semi-automatic
- Best for short-runs, prototype, or lab
- Stand-alone control panel with PLC and operator interface
- 2-Minute cycle time
- 10″ Diameter x 10″ deep (.2 cubic foot) basket
- 7-8″ Usable basket depth
- Best suited for short run applications where no two jobs are the same, part sizes vary, and coating is changed often.
- Dip and spin run times are not automatic.
Operation: Parts are manually loaded into the basket by the operator. Next, the operator manually inserts the basket onto the spin platform, locks the basket into place, closes the door, and uses an air operated hand valve to control the dip, spin, drive, and brake functions.
- Best suited for repeatable small volume jobs.
- Consistently coats parts to customer specification.
- Manual parts loading.
- Automatic dip and spin times can be set by the operator.
- Includes a stand-alone control panel with PLC and operator interface.
- Load Assist Arm Option
- Place basket #1 on load assist arm and fill it with uncoated parts while basket #2 is in coating booth processing. When cycle is complete, pull basket #2 from machine, manually unload, and set on table. Rotate load assist arm to place Basket #1 into machine. Lock basket to spin platform, retrieve/rotate empty load assist arm, close coating booth door, and start cycle. Place empty Basket #2 on load assist arm and fill it with uncoated parts. When cycle is complete, pull basket #1 from machine, manually unload, and set on table. Rotate load assist arm to place Basket #2 into machine. Lock it to the spin platform, retrieve/rotate empty load assist arm, close coating booth door, and start cycle. Repeating this process substantially increases production while decreasing manual lifting of loaded baskets by 50%.
OPTIONS FOR ALL STC DIP SPIN MACHINES
Integral Pump Recirculation Tank (IPR system)
- Adds an air operated pump to your coating tank to keep solids in your coating mixed well.
- Does not include automatic level control, however, can be equipped with a “coating low” sensor.
Coating Stay-full System
- Automatically keeps coating level depth where it should be.
- Offered in 80- or 120-gallon systems.
- Mechanical Agitator and supply pump to keep solids suspended.
Coating Temperature Control/Cooling System
- Can be integrated with either the IPR or Stay-full system.
Coating Heating System
- Often used with waxes.
Coating Level Sensing with Sonar Technology
- A more electronic data driven approach to alerting operators or managers when coating needs added.
Coating Filtration System
- Bag filter and housing for removal of solids.
Coating Container Load Assist System
- Manual placement of coating tanks in machine if no fork truck access.
CO2 Fire Extinguishing System
- Includes non-ferrous basket travel tracks.
- Suggested for coating with flash points under 100° F.
Large Product Manual Load Station or Manual Load Mezzanine
- For carousel type machines.
Basket Safety Loader
- A device with fork truck pockets to safely hold dip spin baskets while transferring them within your facility.