- Stand-alone control panel with PLC and operator interface
- 2-Minute cycle time
- 24,000 lbs/10,800 kg per hour output
- 36″ Diameter basket
- 275 RPM, 600 lb load, 6 cubic feet
AUTOMATIC WITH BOTTOM LATCH RELEASE FOR UNLOADING – 1 BASKET
- Drop bottom style basket provides soft handling and the reduction of thread damage.
- Includes automatic release mechanism that allows the bottom to swing down and unload to desired surface.
- Offered with Tilt/Tumble capability
OPTIONS FOR ALL STC DIP SPIN MACHINES
Integral Pump Recirculation Tank (IPR system)
- Adds an air operated pump to your coating tank to keep solids in your coating mixed well.
- Does not include automatic level control, however, can be equipped with a “coating low” sensor.
Coating Stay-full System
- Automatically keeps coating level depth where it should be.
- Offered in 80- or 120-gallon systems.
- Mechanical Agitator and supply pump to keep solids suspended.
Coating Temperature Control/Cooling System
- Can be integrated with either the IPR or Stay-full system.
Coating Heating System
- Often used with waxes.
Coating Level Sensing with Sonar Technology
- A more electronic data driven approach to alerting operators or managers when coating needs added.
Coating Filtration System
- Bag filter and housing for removal of solids.
Coating Container Load Assist System
- Manual placement of coating tanks in machine if no fork truck access.
CO2 Fire Extinguishing System
- Includes non-ferrous basket travel tracks.
- Suggested for coating with flash points under 100° F.
Large Product Manual Load Station or Manual Load Mezzanine
- For carousel type machines.
Basket Safety Loader
- A device with fork truck pockets to safely hold dip spin baskets while transferring them within your facility.