- Semi-automatic or fully-automatic
- A variety of tilt tumble, loading and unloading options
- Stand-alone control panel with PLC and operator interface
- Optional 2-basket handling
- 12,000 lbs/5,440 kg per hour output
- 24″ Diameter x 12″-18″ deep basket
- 350 RPM, 350 lb load, 2-3 cubic feet
AUTOMATIC WITH BASKET ROLLOVER FOR UNLOADING – 1 or 2 BASKETS
- Basket automatically shuttles to and from the dip spin area.
- Basket automatically unloads product by rolling over.
- Two-basket carousel loads/unloads one basket while the other basket is being dipped and spun.
- Production increases 5-10 baskets per hour with a 2-basket carousel system.
AUTOMATIC WITH BOTTOM LATCH RELEASE FOR UNLOADING – 1 or 2 BASKETS
- Drop bottom style baskets provides soft handling and the reduction of thread damage.
- Includes automatic release mechanism that allows the bottom to swing down and unload to desired surface.
- 2-basket option
- One basket is loaded and shuttled by electric trolley to either coating booth while the other basket is extracted and ready to unload coated product.
AUTOMATIC WITH TILT & TUMBLE TO ELIMINATE HEAD/THREAD FILL
- Tilting basket allows for consistent coating of hard to coat parts with recessed areas.
- Basket can be tilted up to 90° and spun either in or out of the coating.
- Slow spinning in the coating at a tilt of up to 45° helps achieve uniform finishes on hard to coat areas. Slow spinning out of the coating at a tilt of up to 90° tumbles the product over itself—reducing air pockets that have formed on parts with recessed features.
- The tilt/tumble mode increases average cycle time to 3-minutes.
- Bypassing the tilt/tumble mode reduces average cycle time to 2-minutes.
OPTIONS FOR ALL STC DIP SPIN MACHINES
Integral Pump Recirculation Tank (IPR system)
- Adds an air operated pump to your coating tank to keep solids in your coating mixed well.
- Does not include automatic level control, however, can be equipped with a “coating low” sensor.
Coating Stay-full System
- Automatically keeps coating level depth where it should be.
- Offered in 80- or 120-gallon systems.
- Mechanical Agitator and supply pump to keep solids suspended.
Coating Temperature Control/Cooling System
- Can be integrated with either the IPR or Stay-full system.
Coating Heating System
- Often used with waxes.
Coating Level Sensing with Sonar Technology
- A more electronic data driven approach to alerting operators or managers when coating needs added.
Coating Filtration System
- Bag filter and housing for removal of solids.
Coating Container Load Assist System
- Manual placement of coating tanks in machine if no fork truck access.
CO2 Fire Extinguishing System
- Includes non-ferrous basket travel tracks.
- Suggested for coating with flash points under 100° F.
Large Product Manual Load Station or Manual Load Mezzanine
- For carousel type machines.
Basket Safety Loader
- A device with fork truck pockets to safely hold dip spin baskets while transferring them within your facility.